Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Itchy itchy. Scratchy scratchy. Up and down my backie-wackie.

Some of the things that have happened in the past week or so:

Bush fire, somewhere in the north east area. (Pic below) I think I saw the peak get strucked by lightning.


Surprise visit by the boyfriend. <3 Was still in bed, hence the smelly face. Check out the eyebrows! Haha, went threading at Little India during the weekend. The whole 3 minutes or so that I was on the chair was agonising. It was bloody painful and there is a teeny-weeny-but-obvious cut on my eyelid because I was squirming on the chair.


And I miss us Mac4.. =(


Block Tests over. Don't think I've done well. But I hope to score for GP at least.

And I have weird insect bites on my face, neck, hands and legs. And they are bloody itchy. =\

Lovelovelove to all ! =]

No comments: