Tuesday, March 28, 2006

grapes and apples.

Its been a long time since I ate grapes. I will try to eat at least an apple a day from today onwards. Had one yesterday and another today. Apples taste so goood.

Anyway, there is really nothing much for me to update on. Other than the fact that I failed Maths. And of course, I know I will fail Econs and to pass that Geog paper is highly unlikely. Sighs.

Mr Chow is not here today. Supposed to have Civics. I think I heard Pris suggesting we go to the library to print tourism stuff. Think MM is mad with us because of the Tourism Mankiller.

So ya... Tmr is Innova's 2nd Annual X-Country at McRitchie Reservoir. Haha.

This thingy somehow doesn't allow me to post pics up.. =(




*insert bf pic here*
It's been two days and I'm missin' you already
Never really thought you could mean
So much in such a little time

No comments: