Thursday, March 23, 2006

white face

Nobody's perfect, or so they say. I don't have to try so hard, do I? But, don't look down on me

Saw 2 lil kitties on my way home. They were really cute. One was like silverish-grey (reminds me of Graykey, sp?) and the other, brown stripey type.

Now I have a few types of cream to apply on my body, due to the weird appearances of weird insect bites on my face, neck, hands, legs and body. And the doctor gave me chlorpheniramine, the one I always take for running nose but never knew it can stop itch too. Weird combination.

Blah, feel drowsy because of the pill.









So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
-Keane-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahax~ its Grakey. whee~