Sunday, April 02, 2006

hips don't lie

Post-BT depression. Post-period cramps. Do they even exist? Sigh.

Somethings random:

1) Really really really miss having long hair. Although never once did I regret cutting it short. The shortest length ever. Turning point of my life, maybe?

2) I crack too many joints. Knuckles, WRISTS, neck, back, waist, toes, ankle and erm, my hip joints.

3) Keep listening to Shakira's 'Hips don't lie' and watching the musicvideo over and over again. LOSER.

4) We're gonna eat Banana Chocolate Cake at Secret Recipe later! =D

5) After I finish Econs mindmaps. Boo.. =(




Bad lighting at the front of the bus. I never knew how to smile during a pose properly. The only natural time is when I laugh.

And I'm on tonight
You know my hips don't lie
And I am starting to feel you boy
Come on lets go, real slow
Don't you see baby asi es perfecto

Oh I know I am on tonight
my hips don't lie
And I am starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension
Don't you see baby, this is perfection

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i experience similar randomness as (1), (2) and (3)

shammie said...

hahah! yay! random pple..