Sunday, April 09, 2006

Cookieee!

Hello, I'm backkkkkkkkk!

With a new found pet. Lookie Lookie!
No, that's not her name
I call her Cookie
So, I was just trying to make it sound the same!
She's was a stray kitten, found running around at the next block
Shappa carried them home with the pet carrier, the one without the lock
Cookie was with Smokey, now Shappa's cat
Another is hers is Elmo, he's so faaat!! =D
And I was talking 'bout my kitten
She leaves me smitten
Although it's only been 2 days
I'm tired cause she makes me chase
Anyway, Cookie lives at my bf's house
He says Cookie will help him catch mouse
She just looks so adorable
And I don't know complete this, I think it has to end with the word 'bubble'?
This is an unsuccessful attempt at trying to make every other line rhyme
But what the heck, I don't have the time

Okay, siannnnz.
Soon, I should MUST show you her pics!




Yaaaaay! And today is gonna be fun. Bf and I are gonna eat fish head curry at Banana Leaf Apolo.. =D

Okay bye..

ps: I miss my girldfriends! Where you girls at?

4 comments:

Huda said...

I'm here! HOLLA! hahax~ and tt cat is Keyy-You'd!!!! WOOH~ meet up!

Anonymous said...

use a proper cam leh:) nice cat

shammie said...

who's anon? haha, no money to buy proper cam.. so use hp cam.. hahah!

shammie said...

ahhaha, yess huda,, cookie is cuuuteee! =D