Tuesday, April 11, 2006

hmmm.

Why do people fail? Is it because they don't try hard enough? How much is hard enough? Some succeed effortlessly. I don't even know if it's fair to anyone else. I don't know my stand.

I miss Cookie so much. =\It's so weird to have a pet which you only get to meet on the weekends. Last I heard, she was tearing up tissue paper and messing up bf's house balcony. So cuuuteee! =D
Found an unusual lump on Dot's forehead. Abit worried. =And Turtle, my terrapin, also at bf's house, is not swimming or eating. He just sits on the the pebbles or floats when bf puts him in the water. =
Nothing much to talk about. The A Levels are coming really soon. In about slightly less than 7 months. =S

Was supposed to swim at Bedok just now with bf. But he was stuck in the traffic jam (there was an accident at some junction near Ubi Ave) for 1 whole hour. So, I told him to alight and take another bus back home. The swimming complex would have closed by the time he reached Bedok interchange. Maybe tomorow swim la, k?? Don't be sadddddd.. =]

There are people in my friends list on Friendster put their status as married. I wonder if they are because some really look like they are married already. Hmmm..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhh!! cookie very cute!! I want to play with her [or him]!!!!! now shappa got how many cats?

EMI

shammie said...

cookie is a her... shappa got 2.. elmo and cookie's brother.. hahah! =D

Anonymous said...

i WAS married (on friendster). hah!