Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Shnuggle.

Having lunch now. Totally vegetarian. Dunno why don't feel like eating meat today.

I have been slightly pissed with some people lately with regards to a class activity. I mean, come on lah, when people take the opportunity to organise stuff for you guys and you just refuse to cooperate! And then some still have the cheek to ask if they can still get that mere 2 hours of community work, when all they did was hang around at the table and eat lunch and leave after that! Forget about those who totally ignored the whole event even though they have been told many many times about it. Worst still, they just looked at us, the rest who were actively participating, and walked away. Sigh. I wish I didn't have to do all these for those people even though I enjoy organising events as a whole.

Sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh.

No comments: