Tuesday, April 25, 2006

:(

I CANNOT PUT UP WITH THE STRESS AT HOME ANYMORE.

Everyone at home is driving me crazy. Just quarrelled with my younger brother over a chicken wing. As in the wing part of the wing-and-drumlet type of chicken wing. -_______-" He went into the kitchen and made a stupid comment which made the mother mad. She started screaming at me when it wasn't even my fault. And of course I had to scream back at the brother. Afterwhich, he realised I was really mad at him and he bought me peppermint ice-cream. That thing literally cooled me down.

But I'm still feeling very sad. Things at home haven't been the best that are happening. People say stupid things that hurt each others' feelings. Parent-to-child or child-to-parent conversations are tactless and spiteful. We basically hurt each other when we talk. And it is all because of ONE person. The one who does not care about consequences of his actions. The one who neglects all his responsibilities. I don't mean to be disrespectful but it goes against my own credence and it is beyond my acceptance. Nobody stands or speaks up for me. Of course, they don't love us.

No comments: