Thursday, April 06, 2006

DC

Oh goody goody, just finished watching Destiny's Child Live In Atlanta Concert!!! Woohooo! I love Greg for lending it to me. =D So sad that they're splitting for now.. =(

Kinda high now because it's Friday tomorrow! Means I get to see somebody.. =9
And it also means I'm going to Shappa's place to see her kitties!



Found my new officially favourite song: Cater 2 U by DC

Let Me Cater To You
Cause Baby This Is Your Day
Do Anything For My Man
Baby You Blow Me Away
I Got Your Slippers, Your Dinner, Your Dessert, And So Much More
Anything You Want Just Let Me Cater To You
Inspire Me From The Heart,
Can't Nothing Tear Us Apart
You're All That I Want In A Man;
I Put My Life In Your Hands
I Got Your Slippers, Your Dinner, Your Dessert, And So Much More
Anything You Want, I Want To Cater To You

Cookie Monshter. ARrghharrGHHhhh~

No comments: