Monday, August 28, 2006

born lippy

My gosh! It was just hilarious! THAT conversation. Hahahaaa! Can imagine being in that situation in 5-10 years. Hee. Can you? Can you? Of course, halfway through and towards the end I was just laughing my ass off but you kept your cool… Haha! Shhhhhhhhh! <3

Supposed to be doing some geog today... But ended up cleaning up my room, vacuuming around, changing bed sheets, washing toilet and fan and such. Haha... Shit... no work done yet.

Think I have to stop thinking I am able to make it just by slacking away and not putting in much work already! It’s fucking useless. It will never work out like this. Wake up dammit!

A humungous fly just decided to give me a little visit in my room. Think it lost its way and somehow flew up too high till the twelfth floor and plopped itself on my bed. It flew away awhile ago. And now it’s back to bother me. BUT, it is not bothering me as much as something else…

That something else is very much bothering me and some people close to me. I hate it when I cannot do anything to change something to make a person be in a better situation and live a better life. The problem is, that person is comfortable with it and seems to be enjoying the current situation he/she is in right now. I don’t understand! Oh come on, you know when someone doesn’t deserve the kind of treatment he/she is getting. I feel fucking helpless…
PS: Everyone is affected by what you did and what you’re doing, moron!

Right now, I can imagine my boyfriend saying “Don’t say like that please... Tak baik...” Then, he will put his hand over my mouth to stop me from spewing anymore vulgarities. Alahhh, but you understand why I do that right?

No comments: