Monday, August 21, 2006

i <3 M1!

I hate backaches! And ulcers! And periods! All at the same time! #$%^&(&*&^%

M1 called this afternoon that the service that allows me to call 3 M1 numbers will be activated as of midnight! Yayyy! This means I can call Fad and Zar for freeeeeeeeeeeeee!! For 2 whole years!!!! And I will also receive free phonecalls from Fad! For 2 whole years tooooooooo! Okay, cheapo-ness.

Yesterday I was cleaning up my pile of jumbled up worksheets and notes. Had some difficulties trying to fix the magazine folder. You know, those cardboard thingies that holds your files and books vertically.

Okay, look, the box at the bottom is fixed wrongly. I was so angry because it wouldn't fit in properly and couldn't stand straight. Can you see the two side flaps trying to fit in so desperately? The one that is fixed correctly is the box on top. This is what happens when you underestimate IKEA's 3-step instructions!

And then, I added some ugly red dots on the plain white cardboard for my maths stuff! =] And ugly blue ovals for my econs worksheets. I need to go back to IKEA to get another set because GP notes have to share space with maths notes. I don't think they like it.. =X


Okay! Gtg.

No comments: