Sunday, August 13, 2006

Favourite colour(s): RED, RED, RED, BLACK, WHITE

Favourite Food: Spaghetti and sweetandsourFISH, YTF, TYSBM

Favourite Movie: Serendipity, Ten Things I Hat About You

Sport: badminton! ('cept the fact that i can't play it well..), walking (if you consider it a sport)

Favourite Day of the week: Friday?

Favourite Ice cream: Told you before... I LOVE PEPPERMINT! and FrostedChocolateMalt!

Favourite TV show: Stuff on DiscoveryChannel, NationalGeographic, StarWorld [Oprahhh!!]
DiscoveryHome&Health [they show sick stuff like plastic surgery and pregnant mothers who give birth in their home bathtubs, but I love to watch those...] and E!EntertainmentChannel.

Current Mood: Bleargh, I can feel the flu coming...

Current taste: Sweet, sour and spicy?

Current Clothes: Shorts and TheIncredibles t-shirt..

Current Desktop: The ballerina Shappa drew for me months ago..

Current Toenail Colour: nopes, not painted..

Current Time: 8:08pm

Current Annoyance: dripping nose

Current thoughts: Contemplating whether or not to go to school tmrw. I know, bad girl!

First Best Friend: SitiHawa in kindergarten. I doubt she even remembers me. Haha. But I have Widya and Herdiana since primary school!

First Crush: Primary school classmate.. ooppss!

First Movie: Casper! I was scared before that because my cuz told me its about a ghost.

First Lie: Cant rememberrrr laaa..

First Music: Lame primary school songs like 'KuehPisang', 'Satayman'

Last Cigarette: Naaaaahhh, don't smoke..

Last Drink: Mango drink

Last car ride: NationalDay!

Last Crush: Like literally, crush? Hahahaha!

Last Phone call: bestfriend!

Last CD played: The Break-Up.. dvd though..

Have u ever dated any of your BESTFRIENDS: don't think so..

Have u ever broken any laws: not really.. bend them..

Have u ever been arrested: nopes.

Have u ever skinny-dipped: not yet?

Have u ever kissed someone u don't know: no

Okay NADNAD! I did it alreadyy.. okay, those who wanna do can do! =]

No comments: