Thursday, November 16, 2006

clap back

MOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm back! For good!

Today is the last day of A Levels! Eh, like so fast like that hor? I still can remember the day I stepped into the hall to take the GP paper! =D And right nowwwwww, it's all over! *screamss* Pity those Lit kids who only finish next friday. But it's okay guys, it's gonna end really soooon. Hang on! =]

Hmmmm, now that it's really over, I haven't got anything real to do. And please, I AM NOT COMPLAINING! Hahah, it's just that, well, I've think about the things that I want to do after the 'A's all the time. Especially when I feel that it sucks to sit alone and do work. Eh, why I talk like a mugger? NO, I didn't mug alot. Here's it: WISH I HAD STUDIED HARDER BECAUSE.

"Hegel was right when he said that we learn from history that man can never learn anything from history." Indeed! We had the 'O's 2 years back and when results came, all of us, or at least me, vowed to study much harder for the 'A's. Sigh. Only the results can tell.

I'll be back here later to update! =]

Muaahmuaah!

No comments: