Wednesday, November 22, 2006

newbie!

GOOOOD NEWSSS TO READERS! MY SIS-IN-LAW JUST GAVE BIRTH TO A HEALTHY BABY BOY ON THE 20TH NOVEMBER, MONDAY! HE WEIGHED 3.3KG.


PRESENTING TO YOU....

"Hello! My name is Muhammad Shaqif Audy Bin Shaffiq! I love my Mummy, Daddy, uncles and aunties, especially Aunty By!"


I think that's what he and future newphews and nieces are gonna call me. Alamak... I went to vist SIL and him on Monday night and I fell in love with him the minute I laid my eyes on him. He looks so perfect and he smells so nice. Ouhhhhhhhhh!


Was out with Zar love earlier today. We went Vivo to have lunner, then window-shopped. Entered GAP and went straight into the Infant section. All the little tiny weeny clothes looked sooooo cuutteee! And I decided there and then to get smth for the lil one. Haha, spent a little and got him this cute GAP BABY long-sleeved emo-like suit! It was soooo cute.. *AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW* and the nice cashier helped to put the suit in a gift box! Yeay yeay!


After that, we took train from HarbourFront and I dropped at Little India cause I cannot wait to go KK and see him againnnn! =] Here are more pics!



No comments: