Sunday, November 19, 2006

spreeeeeeee!

Fri, Sat and Sun were the bestest days! =]

Rmb when I said I was going out to get smth in the previous post? Hahah, I was out to get my helmet! My very own and the first one too!

Then, yesterday, I had my theory lessons 1 and 2. It was so scary I tell you. I mean I was there all alone and there were no girls my age to make friends with and mats and apeks were around. So, as usual, I gabra like mad. Haha, funny! After that, Zar and I went outttttt...! It seemed like it's been a loooong time since we went out and like walked around slowly and I didn't need to keep looking at my watch. It felt so nice to be walking down Orchard Rd last night. And I went window-shopping and shopping! Got a babe-top (haha) from Topshop. But the pullover at Dorothy Perkins was GONE! So sad seyy...

I had my 3rd and last theory lessons earlier this morning... It was less scary this time around. Just act cool and walk into the classroom. Haha! Saw my pri sch friend and talked to her abit. Navin was there too. By 11+ I was done! Finished all 4 lessons and I immediately chiong-ed down to book my Riding Theory Test (RTT). Wahlau... the earliest I can take is 26th December. I was so lucky not to take my time to walk down. If not, I would have to take the test in 2007. =]

After which, made my way to his place to see Cookie! (Anyway, she went airborne from the balcony again, and was away from home for a week. She just came back last Thurs.) Watched tv and had lunch there (ayamrendangrocks)!

Then, suddenly, SOMEONE suggested we go swimming. BUT, of course, I didn't have my swimming costume with me lahh! So.. I made myself to believe that my swimming costume was old and dah-nak-dekat-koyak-rabak. After that we immediately packed our stuff and made our way to Hg Central so yours truly can purchase a new swimming costume. It's pink! HAHA! It was the closest to red.. so ya...

So there! I got 3 new things in 3 days.. Now, almost broke already. Need to control spending because I wanna clear my practical lessons and get the licence asap.

I'm gonna have my first prac tmr... abit scared la... wish me luck! =D

No comments: