Saturday, November 18, 2006

cleared up!

Back here again! Woke up early this morning and immediately started to put away all the old books and notes. Hahaa! And then I stacked them up on the floor and separated them according to the different subjects.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So there! Lemme introduce my notes to you. From the left: GP, Econs, Maths and last but not least, Geography! I didn't know Mr Chow gave us that much stuff for GP. Must be all the model essays! And I cannot believe that I have more Econs materials than Maths! Sheesh, maybe it's because most of the Maths assignments were done using the tablet. Then, as expected, Geog pile won! All the mankillers and prelim papers.

And then, I climbed onto the table to chuck all the notes in the top cupboard. And tadaaa!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh, good bye John Sloman and Econs TYS! *waves gbye*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I hope I will never have to take them down and flip through the pages again! =\

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So happy to see my table so neat and clean again! =D By the way, the books in the cupboard are mainly lecture notes, mankillers, textbooks and model essays. I put my assignments, test&exam papers, written notes in a box to be recycled! =]

Have you people cleared your stuff yet? It feels good man!

------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I am so hungry right now. It's 3.39pm and I haven't eaten anything, except bits and pieces of the french loaf, since I woke up! Nothing to eat also. Ader Maggi ah, tapi malas. But it's okay cause I'm going out laterrrrrrr!! To buy smth! ;) I have theory lessons tmr and on Sunday. And then my first prac on Monday morning. Nervous!!

-----------------------------------------------

Can't wait to go for the job interview next week! I'm gonna work at my mom's office at Singtel. Haha, customer service babe! But abit scared also. I've never worked anywhere before! Not even after the 'O's. Eh, why ah? Cause stupid Haagen Dazs called me 1 week before school reopened!

Then, my cousin asked if I could help her calculate her business invoices and bills. It's a monthly job and she said she'd pay me 50$ just for that! Hahahahah! =D

-----------------------------------------------

I wanna earn lots of money and give my mum some and go on a snorkelling trip next year! Anybody wanna come along? The more, the merrier!

----------------------------------------------

Oh, I almost forgot. To Delta04: PLT GATHERING PLEASE!
I'll book a pit and we'll go bbq on next Saturday? 25th November 2006. So please so not make other plans and be free on that day! Please msg me once you read this.... =]

---------------------------------------------

Okay, will update again soon! Have a gooooooooooood day!

Muaaahmuaaahh!

No comments: