Thursday, June 14, 2007

150607

"Training to be soldiers,
fight for our land,
once in our life,
for 2 years of our time.
Have you ever wondered?
Why this must be?"


BULLSHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Like seriously? How many our our boys actually believe so?

Sigh sigh sigh. We've just ended our phone call for tonight and I've got things to say that he'll (BF) prolly won't get to read till 2 weeks later. Because tmrw is THE day. Oh gawd.

We went out earlier today. Like a normal day. Banana Chocolate Cake and Mashed Potatoes and Iced Lemon Tea. After which, we watched Fantastic4, with sweetpopcorn and Coke. And then, back to his place for dinner. And I watched him pack his stuff, toiletries, slippers and this and that. And he puts them nicely in a bagpack and zipped it up and put it upright in a corner. And every second I'm reminded that he'll be gg off to camp. And i couldn't say anything. It seemed like there wasn't anything to say at all.

And then it was time to go home. As usual, he sends me back. But it felt different just now. Somehow. And I was being too much of a weakling, I teared (quietly) all the way from hg to bedok. Don't get me wrong. It's not that I'm not proud of him going to be the nation's bravest. In fact, I'm most glad cause I know serving NS turns our boys into men (whatever that means, but it does implies a positive connotation). I just hate going-aways. =\

So tmrw, I'll be sending the soldier off. Hope noone would have to offer me buckets to collect tears. Who wants to bet if I will tear or not?

He's already asleep right now. Very eager to go! Hahah, good for youuuu! =D Promise I'll fetch you when you first book out!

We won't be able to talk very much on the phone. Much less see each other. But one thing for sure, I know we're close together. (NYP is VERY near AMQ camp!) And of course, you're always in my mind and heart. <3

Lots of love to you people. Rmbr to catch Fantastic4 and Shrek3! =D

"Cause we love our land,
and we want it to be free,
to be free."


=D

No comments: