Wednesday, June 13, 2007

BACK

hello world! wheeeeheeee!! sorry ive been gone for so long.. haha, dunno why. it's like you're in a phase where you dont want people to know what you've been up to. and kinda like cutting yourself away from the rest of the world. erm? haha, aka LAZY to update.

Short updates:

1. Bf will be taken away to ulu world for training to become world's finest soldier.
2. I was majorly ill 3 weeks ago!
3. I'm still at Practical7. Uh oh, gotta go down to CDC to top up $$ and book practical for next week.
4. I did smth crazy to my hair. And I'm not ready to face the world yet. Hope it tones down just nicely so I will look near normal (or natural) when school reopens!
5. Watched OCEAN'S 13 and SHREK 3! Go watch people. Ratings: 10 big buckets of sweet popcorn for both! =D
6. I'm in NYP pursuing Diploma in Nursing, if you don't already know.
7. I collected toilet paper (aka alevels cert) yesterday. I like the way they file up everything for you. Thanks a million to MR CHOW for the pleasant testimonial! =D If only the results were nicer... =\ (No, I'm not regretting the fact that i didnt study SUPER hard.)
8. I LOVE MY NEW FRIENDS IN SCHOOL. =] girl power, you!!
9. DELTA, anyone still alive and kicking???
10. My hair is not in a state of homeostasis right now. Gotta find equilibrium... Headbands, beanies, caps, WHATEVER!

i've lost proper blogging skills.. it feels weird to be typing all this in super random manner. Hope to be back to update y'all!

Aighttttt, so longgg!

No comments: