Thursday, June 21, 2007

for 20/06/07

Hello hello.

Last week of term break. It doesn't feel like 2 weeks. =\ The holidays are always too short, don't ya think?

Back to school next week, I've got clinical theory test and i gotta present the whole Foundation of Nursing project (20 mins long) by myself. And not forgetting that Monday is the date due for the written assignment, which I have not started yet. Ftards! And of course, the upcoming weeks are full of project presentations and tests.

It's been 6 days since I've seen Azhar. =\ He says that time passes by very quickly in camp. I feel that the 6 days felt longer. Sigh! It's so weird that we're so near yet so far. =| But looking forward to next Sat when he books out! You know, sometimes when you ask your bf if he misses you and then he says "Ya, miss you too" in that casual manner. But last night, Zar said he misses me and that was the first time ever that I hear him say it like he meant it a 100%. And it's not the kind that I have to tell him that I miss him first. Don't be mistaken, I don't mean that the other times he said it, he doesn't mean it. It just sounded totally honest. And of course, I miss him too. =]

Anyway, an uncle just passed away on Monday and there were lots of complications in between the process of settling the funeral and such. Poor thing.. =\

Sorry Emilia and GY for Monday. =| Will make it up to you both on another occasion.

I'm feeling tired. Goodnight.

No comments: