Saturday, June 23, 2007

the world is too small!

Zar called this morning and he woke me up again! At abt 10+. Hahahahahha! Funny right? I think it's damn funny! I think we talk on the phone while he's in camp more than when he's not. Hahah, the irony! But when he's not in camp, he's with me ma? =D

So I dozed off for awhile after the phonecall and Wani msged to ask if I was gg Greg's place and if we shud meet and go together! =D So there, we met at 1 and and took 25 to his place. There were Pris!, Gillian, Fang, At, Lana too! We watched Music&Lyrics, 300 and Shrek2! =D My fav is 300! [SPARTAAAANNNSSSSS!] Then, we had tonnes of pizza. THANK YOU GREG SO MUCH!

Then, I went off to Yishun, took 854 and passed by AMQ camp. I had a funny feeling in the tummy. =\ Fastforward: Went back to bedok with mum and bro. Took 854 again. This time, I was on the phone with the soldier. We were not (physically) more than 1km away I believe! Then, I had that feeling again. And I missed him even more... =(

NEWSFLASH: I have a distant cousin as a classmate. Or a classmate as a distant cousin. Whichever way, that idiot knew abt it ages ago and he didn't tell me because "sometimes it's better to let others know somethings themselves". WTF?!?! Anyway, it's freaky because:
1) I've told him secrets about some issues,
2) I know stuff about him that I don't think his family knows,
3) I know his family and i've heard stories,
4) I've been to his house before,
5) I've NEVER seen him at family events and have never imagined this is even possible and
6) this list may go on and on once I find out more things and freak out more!

Not that it's a bad thing though! But it sure is freaky. I mean, you know! Sorry, I just don't know how to put it in words!

No comments: