Thursday, August 02, 2007

last assignment.

Hohoho! I'm in the anatomy and physiology resource room right now. Waiting for Shazzy while she's having her grp meeting. Right before this period, I had my last project presentation for the semester! =D Btw, I cannot stand rude audience! Those who make snide remarks while you're up there presenting or even those who talk amongst themselves. IRRITATING. Anyways, I'm only left with the final theory exam papers in about 2 weeks time. Then, another 2 weeks, I'm off to CGH for attachment!

Talking about CGH, Winnie called me up yest and informed me that the deed is ready to be signed! Which meansssssss, I'm gonna get $$$$$$$$$$$! Hehe.

Anyway, I've been hanging out with the girls alot.. =] We're gg to swim laterrrr!

Miss the boyfriend... =\

No comments: