Wednesday, August 08, 2007

supper!

Happy day today! Went to school in the morning to swim with the girls. And we got lazy before we even stepped into the pool. So, we ended up floating around in the deep pool and having girly talks and other nonsense. Ate prata at the canteen and me and Di sat on the swings at the playground while waiting to Syaz to berry. And it's really easy to get injured la I tell you! You see, my toes was 'dragged' against the rubberflooring while I was on the swing gg almost 180deg (exaggerate). So got abrasion and open wound on one of the toes. =X

Then, we found ouselves looking at awfulplasticsurgeries (of celebs) and Di wanted to see AmandaLepore's pics.. Hahah, opps.. After which, we went to Syaz's mom's exhibition and i had free lulur (homemade scrub) and a pretty shopping bag.

National Day cum Nurses' Day Celebration at school was ...... The 'One minute of fame' was cannot-make-it. The judges lied and commented that some sounded melodious. He's either lying or deaf. I was thankful that they can only do whatever they were doing for ONE minute (Some contestants were really -_-"). Not that I could have done a better job (than them) though. Oh well. The only part I love about the celebration was that they provided free-flow of tea and you can add as much milk as you wish. Di's black coffee turned light brown, so go figure. =D The cake sucked cause it was creamcake. So were the other finger-food. Oh come on, sesameballs and angkukueh??!?!?!? So we cabot with the stuff and sat at Macs. Shared 2 packs of fries and coke. And then we craved for Sundaes... Hahaha!

Oh, I suddenly remember..
-I asked my love, to take a walk. To take a walk, to Mcdonalds. We had ice-cream and ate french fries. We shared a drink, of lemon lime.-

Zar booked out this evening and we went for supper! =D Tmrw's happy day cause it's National Day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE! You're so old.. act your age..

No comments: