Saturday, August 16, 2008

exams.

Hey ho! It's the exam period. Adult nursing, Ab Psy and B Mod done! There were okay, hoping for at least B grade. Honestly, haven't started much on the rest yet. Or at all for Mental Health. Di and Feeza, let's not turn up for it.

Anyways, today I went for dental and got red and black donuts. WOOOOH! My dentist put on the units thing and strapped my teeth from one end to the other so tightly and my gums are extra sensitive today. So hard to...... erm, do anything that requires the mouth, like eating and drinking.

Zar and I didn't have any plans for the day yet, so I suggested we both go HSA to donate blood. Filled up forms, medical check-up done. Went to the blood testing area to see if our hb levels were acceptable. I have low iron.. So I wasn't really surprised that mine was at 12.3. (Acceptable level is 12.5) So SOMEONE laughed at me because I got rejected. And when his turn came, guess what? TEN POINT NINE!! Damn gay can?

So we went back to see the doctor.

Me: *Surrenders back the rejected form*
Dr: Ahhh, okay come in and sit. *looks at Zar* Yours okay right?
Me: NO! Worst la, 10.9.
Dr: HAHAHHA! THIS IS INTERESTING!

After that, we walked down the hall of shame and literally LOL-ed.

Lesson learnt: PLEASE EAT A MEAL BEFORE YOU GO DONATE BLOOD.

Decided to explore a bit of Chinatown after that and got bored really quick. But there was this coolio shop selling adventure equipment like a SOLAR SHOWER BAG (the bag heats up water inside it so you can have a warm shower up in the mountains)!!

Okay, the end.

PS: Abeeeeeee, I thought it was sweet when you did that thing with my letter. =]

No comments: