Monday, August 25, 2008

sleepy-ish.

There's really nothing much to do on the internet nowadays. It's like I'm done doing all those stuff, youtube, yahoo, msn, blogspot and erm, wikipedia.

Today was first day at IMH. Interesting stuff. They have Secret Recipe there! I bought an oreo cheesecake and brought it over to Zar's place. And we watched Eurotrip. Funny, kinda predictable and very much R-rated.
So, yesterday was UBIN DAY! 7 of us: SyazDiFateenFeezaAyuYan and myself. More pix over at Feeza's and Syaz's blogs! I wished we spent longer time there. =\ But I'm also thankful we left early cause it thunderstormed just when we were about to take the bumblebee bumboat back to mainland. =]

ps: sorry this is not the best picture. hahahs. just loved the clouds in the background.

No comments: