Tuesday, August 26, 2008

idiot. imbecile. moron. stupid.

I am depressed again. Some things are not meant to be read or looked at. Urgh.

Anyway, my mom got pissed. And I actually don't blame her. Cause I was being an idiot. She cooked dinner, set the table and we ate. I finished first, saw that the sink was flooded with a few unwashed and oily stuff and I washed (only) my plate. So my (fake) intention was to wait for the water to drain and then wash the other stuff. But really, I just wanted to escape the washing. People know just how much I hate to wash plates. You can ask me to do laundy, mop floor, etc. but I'd rather not do the dishes, as much as I love to play with water. And then, I heard THE scream and the long speech after that. And I felt bad. BUT I STILL HATE TO WASH THE DISHES!!

Sorry mak.


-edit-

TEAM MONS™ Live It Ride IT says (8:16 PM):
i love doing the dishes but i dont like to be asked

betty. superbanana shamonella. says (8:17 PM):
LOL

TEAM MONS™ Live It Ride IT says (8:17 PM):
asked or told

------

ps: you're great stuff. we shud exchange families.

No comments: