Friday, June 16, 2006

i'm yours, yes?

well you done done me and you bet i felt it
i tried to be chill but you so hot that i melted
i fell right through the cracks
and i'm tryin to get back
before the cool done run out i'll be givin it my bestest
and nothin's gonna stop me but divine intervention
i reckon it's again my turn
to win some or learn some

but i won't hesitate no more, no more
it cannot wait i'm yours

well open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me
i like peaceful melodies
it's your god forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved

so i won't hesitate no more, no more
it cannot wait i'm sure
there's no need to complicate our time is short
this is our fate, i'm yours

i've been spendin' way too long checkin' my tongue in the mirror
and bendin' over backwards just to try to see it clearer
my breath fogged up the glass
and so i drew a new face and laughed
i guess what i'm a sayin'is there ain't no better reason
to rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
it's what we aim to do
our name is our virtue

and i won't hesitate no more, no more
it cannot wait, i'm sure
there's no need to complicate our time is short
it cannot wait (this is our fate), i'm yours

well open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find the love love love love
listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me
i love one big family
it's our god forsaken right to be loved, love
well open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find the love love love love
listen to the music of the moment people dance with me
i like peaceful melodies
it's our god forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved

i won't hesitate no more, no more
it cannot wait, i'm sure
there's no need to complicate
our time is short this is our fate, i'm yours

I think the song (I'm yours by Jason Mraz) is so sweet it deserves to be in pink font. =) Greg kept singing it today, the last day of Maths Camp [sobs :'( ]. And everyone got addicted and just kept singing it over and over again. The video at the bottom of this page is not the video clip, it's just a studio performance. He's so good at changing the lyrics and you can barely notice/hear it and it sounds perfect either way. His vocals are damn good, only that I think he doesn't look as cute as he sounds. [Wani, if you're reading this, a person CAN look as cute as he sounds. Hahah!]
Ahhh, just so lovely. And it's like acoustic raggae. Hahah! I have something for raggae. =]

Maths Camp: You probably won't believe this but I ENJOYED EACH AND EVERY SECOND OF THE CAMP! And to think that I bitched about it being dumb and useless to have a maths camp during the June break, shame on me! We did last year's topics and I swear I couldn't have revised them on my own. And from 'I don't know what I don't know', to 'I know what I don't know' and certainly 'I know what I know'. =D We were high all the time, because Wani brought Snickers from UK!! We were, or at least I was, eager to do the Maths test!! One thing I learnt, I love the class when it's small, just like today's group. =] There were only 5 of us, [me, Wani, Greg, At and Geck2] and of course Mr Eng. I think we really made use of the time we had with him to the fullest, especially today. I wish the class (as a whole) was more cooperative. Ahhh, I hate to return when school reopens. Maths is not that bad afterall. =]

I'm going shopping tomorrow!!! Maybe get a pair of jeans and some tops(?) and slippers/sandals. MPH is gonna get a pair of Macbeth shoes. Not fair! I also wanna get Macbeth shoes. Haha, save money first la. Then, we're returning to HSA for our 3months-ly routine. =]

Okay la, feeling rather tired right now. After 4 days of Maths, thankyouverymuch. And my nose is starting to leak. I need a breaaaaaaaaaaak! =]

To MPH: I got the tabs for this song. Learn, play and sing it for me k? Love you baby! <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah.. that means you can don't really need to study math for the exams la.. the math camp sound damn useful now..

emiii