Thursday, June 01, 2006

IWANTTOTRAVEL!

alaaaaaaaaaaa, it's about time i update kan? kan? kan? merepek ah..

Anyway, the UK trip people are, well, in UK now.. =( I hate it when I don't get to go for field trips because I don't have Edusave and it's will cost me a bomb if I pay by cash. Sigh, I call this discrimination against children who are born after the 3rd child. Anyway, I love the idea of travelling, but the sad thing is, I just don't get to!!! I mean, seriously, the last time I was away from home for a night was New Year's Eve. And in December, the Perak trip (Oh, this one I could afford to go because I used like almost half of my hariraya money). That's why la.. so merepek right?
Another merepek thing is SgIdol. It's pathetic like mad. Or at least the first group who sang last night. There wasn't even one who stood out, like really significantly. Anyway, back to yesterday's group, there were only 2 who I think got some kind of hope. P.Twohill and J.Leong. Others are overly cheena, sorry. How did they even get to hear "Welcome to Hollywood Caldecott!" after their auditions? Ok la, maybe they were really nervous and all, and maybe the microphone was lousy, or the piano was too soft or whatever. Not that I can do a better job at singing. =X
Gonna leave home soon. Got econs tutorial, from 1-6pm, can you believe it? A classmate thinks it will be another afternoon wasted. Sigh. Merepek econs.
I want to travel!!!!!!! Shall we go to KL???
I'm addicted to watching Oprah. Haha, she's funny, really.
There's X-Men tmr. Watched X-Men3 with my darling on Tuesday. Hahah, I think you should only watch it if you know that X-Men is not one person. Then you won't disturb/irritate whoever you're watching it with, worst, if that person knows all about X-Men. And so, throughout the whole thing, I kept asking him, "Then where's X-Men????" Shame on me!!!!!! Arghhh!! Slenger giler. =P
Okay la, think I shall end here.
Love to all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahahhaha... xmEn! aiyo