Tuesday, June 27, 2006

milo stains.

Something happened to my tablet. It didn't function well for a week and half or so. And it's all because of that not-so-little rascal! So much drama I tell you. Shall not elaborate further. Anyway, thanx to Uncle for helping me repair this thingy and I'm VERY lucky to have it serviced for free. Syukur alhamdullillah. =] Wani said I probably did a good deed. Haha, maybe? I dunno.. But I'm happy the tab is okay now. Juz some minor glitches here and there, but hey, no big deal. I can make do with that crazy right-click button.

Prelim 1 just arrived and three papers are done so far.
Maths P1
Physical Geog
Econs P3

Still have: Maths P2, Econs P1 and P2 and Human Geog

Hoping to survive till the end of this year for the big 'A's and get good stuff next year. =D

OH! Did I tell you I finally got myself a new handphone?? Haha, it was partly on impulse and partly because I've been using N3108 for more than 2 years and it has decided to go bonkers lately. So I bought another Nokia 7360 at a good price using my own money, you losers!! I think it's okay for me to spend most of my allowance during the first week this time because I do not change handphone like I change clothes, unlike some people. Btw, it's a camera phone. Haha, so I'll prolly post tonnes of pictures from now on.. but the quality is rather poor. =(

Shall do some stats questions now. Have lots of time because it's an afternoon paper tmr! Yayy yayy!!!

Faaaaaaizzzz, I miss boyfriend too. Hahah!

Okay, there you go, an entry after so long!

That orchid is actually a garnish I took from the yucharkueh plate. Hahah!

Can you see that potato shape of MPH's head? =P

No comments: