Sunday, June 11, 2006

xmen2

Watching X-Men2 right now. Bf is sitting at the back, concentrating hard, refusing to answer my questions on what's happening in the show. Hmphh!!

Let me digress. I think males shouldn't pee while standing or stand while peeing, whatever. I feel its disgusting when the urine gets splattered all over (the floor and their legs) and most do not rinse the toilet bowl area after they pee. But, I'm not sure they can do it(pee) sitting/squatting down. So YOU!! Please try to stop doing that because I know you do, because all boys do.

-The little girl with blue and green eyes said, "I got my eyes on you."- Which is kinda funny because it reminds me of Jay Sean's 'Eyes on You' song.. Hhahahahha!

It's Monday tmr! And then there'll be Maths Camp -_-'' from Tuesday to Thursday Friday!!! %&*(^

Shall we watch smth tmr darlz?

=D Nytes all.

The marble flooring at my house is so cold my feet are frozen.

No comments: