Monday, June 12, 2006

mutants

I think I need to visit the dentist soon. THAT one teeth is giving me some problems. Because of it's not so strategic location, "unlike Singapore," all SS teachers say so, I'm having difficulties removing stuck stuff after each meal, or when I pop food into my mouth to chew. I WANT TO PLUCK IT OFF! In case you didn't know, it's an extra teeth that is growing out of order on the top gums. You know, there's the semi-circle shape that your teeth form. So, THAT teeth is inside the semi-circle. I think it only showed up in late 2004. Before that, it was a bump in the gum. AND I NEVER KNEW!

Talking about THAT teeth and after watching X-Men2...
While walking with MPH (Mr Potato Head aka bf remember?) to the bus stop, yesterday..

X-Woman (me): I think I might be a mutant!!! (Gets excited)
MPH: Why?
X-Woman: Cuz I have one extra teeth!!
MPH: (Laughs out loud mockingly) YA!!! What can you do with that extra teeth?? Smile and scare people away?

And of course, I only made myself look like a mongkudu.. Okay, what mongkudu means is self-explainatory.

rastaman baby!

No comments: