Wednesday, September 05, 2007

day8

Today was abit boring. Many patients were discharged and there was nothing much to do.

You know, sometimes you feel that it's okay if patients irritate you when they make noise or stuff like that because you know that they are unwell. But when your fellow workmate starts to make fun of you with regard to the way you work, then it's super irritating and that's NOT okay. After which, that person will spread that event to other colleagues and play the 'broken telephone' with him/herself. Its super irritating because at the end of the day, the things that come out of his/her mouth are totally false. I don't effing care if you find pleasure in making fun of people. But please know that if you keep doing that the whole world will hate you. Oh heck, I don't even know you. Luckily I'm only on a 3-week attachment. PHEW!

So, tmrw is THE day! I'm taking my traffic police riding test and I pray hard that I won't get a laoya bike that stalls all the time or with screeching brakes or asshole gear levers or .. ok, you get my drift.

I'm gonna sleeeeeeeep now and wish for the best tmrw. =D

No comments: