Thursday, September 20, 2007

noise

IT HAS STARTED! Barely 15 minutes into this month-long process and I'm going crazy with the the noise already. The only 'peaceful' time is when they only hammer the cabinets. At other times, it was the drilling of the floor. Sucks much. Dot so kesian because he was so scared of the people and the noise. So now, he's hiding under my mum's bed... =\ I would too.. if I could fit there...

When the uncle asked me which course I was from and I said Nursing, he told me he never want to see me at the hospital. A different way of looking into things, I say.

Today's plan:

1. Install the new BROTHER printer/scanner. What kind of a brand is Brother sia? Anyways, Shappa, you can come and use if u want! One piece fifty cents. =P

2. Take pictures of the old house.

Shit I can't think. It's the noise!!

Er..
3. Play SIMS on Zar's psp when he comes to accompany me later. But he don't wanna come hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! =\

Mustafa sells things really really cheap! Go there first to survey if u need anything. Like really anything.. Haha!

No comments: