Tuesday, September 25, 2007

pisang.

Found this printed on a cereal box: "We should all aspire to live like bananas." HAHHAHAHAHAHAH!! I like!!!

Dot is scared of the noise outside. So he's been sitting beside me since just now. And I would occasionally disturb him by carrying him like a baby or squeeze him or touch his nose. I know he doesn't like it. But I think he knows I love him. =D

I think Zar misses me. Haha! Cause he msged me and asked me out for dinner later. That is usually rare because tmrw's a workday. Of course he denied when I disturbed him abt it. Haha, so kental we all... =P

I cannot wait for hari raya sia! I think CGH gave me less money this month. I better go check properly. Dangsss!

And I feel like doing something to the HAIR again! Hahahha.. What eh?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! =D

No comments: