Thursday, September 27, 2007

.

I just typed out a whole entry about how I feel about smth. But I got disconnected and everything was gone. I guess it was not meant to be. But now I felt a little relieved that it happened because I wrote a nasty entry that might hurt some people's feelings. So ya, forget it.

I haven't talked to Zar for days. I'm home when he's working and I'm out when he's home. When both are at home, either one is asleep. =\ We'll make it up to each other soon ok? <3

We girls met up again last night for dinner! There were these people + LP whose not in the pic cause she left earlier. We did take-out from Secret Recipe and plopped down at the darkdark place outside MarinaSq.
---------------------
WARNING: DO NOT TAKE AWAY LASAGNE FROM THERE! It was a pathetic 3-quarters inch thickthin and it sucked balls.
---------------------
Then, we took loserish photos after that. Like: Handstands, fake jumping pics and NCC dao-face. Hahah, abit LOL again after typing that. Anyways, we sat at Gloria Jeans after that for coffee and wanted to play PolarBear (hahah, Merdin!) but we realised after choosing the characters, there'll only be 2 people to kill. So we played Murderer instead, which was also abit unsuccessful because we kept forgetting the game was still on. Haha, funny!

Okaye, till the next entry, take care ya'll!

No comments: