Thursday, September 06, 2007

shucks.

I didn't make it guys. Because why? All the things that shouldn't happen, HAPPENED! OH YEAH. My bike's engine stalled at the slope part, right next to where the tester was standing. My bike slipped off the plank. I was signalled to pull over, while riding on the road (out of circuit), because my headlight was off. So there, as if one immediate failure wasn't enough, I got effing THREE, yo! And oh, 54 demerit pts.

What went wrong, really? I think it's more like my lack of confidence and tendency to panic at every situation. TSK TSK TSK. But hey, I was really upset and disappointed for screwing up.. oh well.. "Even the biggest failure or mistake beats the hell out of never trying.." -Meredith Grey

So ya.. I booked another date for tp test. After raya, that is. So like in 1.5mths time. Both my (UOB&POSB) ATM cards screwed up when I wanted to top-up my account. So, I (thick-skinned-ly) approach this, ehem, new fren, and ask if I could give him cash and he use his ATM to help me top-up. Hhahahaha! Anyone has done this kind of things before?? So yeah.. I spent like 70bucks for another test.. and I have to renew my PDL. Basket.



Take care, ya'll.. Back to work tmrw for me..

No comments: